The healthcare centre "Bra Liv Hälsan 1" will arrange drop-in-vaccination at Pingstkyrkan External link, opens in new window. in Jönköping. All you need to do is bring your student ID and show up at Pingstkyrkan any of the following times:
- Tuesday 21 September, at 16:00 - 19:30
- Wednesday 22 September, at 14:00 - 19:00
- Thursday 23 September, at 14:00 - 19:00
- Friday 24 September, at 8:15 - 11.30 and 12.00 - 15.00
- Tuesday 28 September, at 14:00 - 19:00
- Wednesday 29 September, at 15:00 - 19:30
- Thursday 30 September, at 8:00 - 12:00 and 15:00 - 19:30
- Friday 1 October, at 8:00 - 12:00
- Saturday 2 October, at 8:00-13:00
- Tuesday 5 October, at 15:00 - 19:30
- Wednesday 6 October, at 8:15 - 10:00
- Wednesday 13 October, at 15:00 - 19:30
- Thursday 14 October, at 15:00 - 19:30
- Tuesday 19 October, at 15:00 - 19:30
- Friday 22 October, at 9:00 - 11:00
Don't forget to bring your student ID.
More information specifically for JU students here External link, opens in new window.
Please note that vaccination should primarily take place when you are not in classes. There are many available times, scattered throughout the day.
Booking a vaccination
You can also make your own appointment online: https://www.1177.se/en/Jonkopings-lan/other-languages/other-languages/covid-19/vaccin-engelska/
or by calling your local healthcare centre (vårdcentral).
To make an appointment online, you must have a Swedish personal ID number. If you do not have one, you can call your healthcare centre to make an appointment by telephone. You do not need an electronic form of ID to make an appointment.
The appointment booking system is in Swedish. If you need help to understand this, you can ask a friend who speaks Swedish.
Wetterhälsan Health Care for students
Wetterhälsan health care centre is available specifically for international JU students: https://www.wetterhalsan.se/tjanster/students-at-ju/