Content updated 2014-06-30
Equal opportunities at JU
As an education provider, Jönköping University wants to offer an inclusive study environment in which all students are treated respectfully and everyone enjoys equal opportunities to develop, thrive and perform well.
Jönköping University does not, under any circumstances whatsoever, accept discrimination, harassment, sexual harassment and victimisation.
Jönköping University runs purpose-oriented initiatives (work) to promote equal rights and opportunities for everyone regardless of:
- gender identity or expression
- religion or other belief
- sexual orientation
Read more about the seven grounds of discrimination here
The equal opportunities perspective shall permeate all our operations and is thus everyone’s responsibility.
- If you have been subject to discrimination
- Swedish Council for Higher Education, UHR External link, opens in new window.
- Information on national minorities, minoritet.se External link, opens in new window.
- Notification form about victimization, harassment or sexual harassment Word, 80.5 kB.
- Administrative Procedure
(work in progress)
- Brochure Pdf, 625.2 kB, opens in new window.
- Guide on responsibility regarding harassment Pdf, 22.3 kB.
- Equality Ombudsman