We are in the process of implementing a new internal system for exchange, Mobility Online Application (MOA) which will replace the old system IntApps.
For students going on exchange Autumn 2023
During the time of transition, we need to use both systems in parallell. Students then use the systems for different parts in the process.
This is an overview of which system is used for what:
- Application for Exchange studies
- Create Exchange/language and insurance certificates (Note, if you need transcript of records you contact Service Center!)
- Erasmus+ application and documents
- MOA Portal - Information about partner universities opened May 9th.
- Course selection module (opened October 11th for students studying on exchange from spring 2024)
- Information about partner universities before applying for exchange studies - not updated any longer, use MOA Portal below instead!
- Course selection and accreditation - IntApps (students studying on exchange fall 2023 and earlier)
- Find courses former students studied - IntApps
- Find former students who studied abroad - IntApps
Students going on exchange from Spring 2024 will ONLY use MOA.